This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
50g oyster mushrooms
1 shiitake mushroom
7 bubble-shaped rice cakes
30g green onions
1/3 cup perilla powder
1 tablespoon glutinous rice fl our
1 tablespoon perilla oil
How to Cook
1. Prepare the perilla powder as commercially available and dissolve it in water.
2. Wash mushrooms lightly with running water, and shred oysters mushrooms along the grain and shred shiitake mushrooms finely.
3. Cut the green onion diagonally.
4. Add perilla oil to a pot, add mushrooms, fry lightly, add water, and boil it. Then add dissolved perilla to the pot and boil for another 10 minutes over medium-low heat. Add bubble-shaped rice cake and green onions, and season with salt.
5. When eating, sprinkle pepper powder according to your preference.
Cooking Master's Secret
Perilla seeds are effective in anti-aging by
lowering cholesterol levels, and they are rich in
vitamins E and F, so they are good for women’s
health and beauty. Perilla leaves are often used
as pickles or wraps.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president