This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
50g beef(bulgogi persimmon)
1 bowl of rice
1 shiitake mushroom
20g enoki mushrooms
20g green onion
1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
Chopped green onion
1 cup of broth
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine
1 teaspoon sugar
How to Cook
1. Thinly chop onions, and cut green onions diagonally into 4cm long.
2. Put water and broth bag in a pot and boil for a while to make the broth well.
3. Release the eggs beforehand.
4. Put the rice bowl broth in a bowl for rice bowl, and when it boils, add the beef and roll the foam.
5. Boil onions and tops, pour the loosened egg over the ingredients, add green onions, and turn off the heat when the egg is half cooked.
6. Put what prepared in step 5. on the rice
Cooking Master's Secret
- It is important to know how rich the taste of the soup is for the rice bowl that is eaten with soup.
- Make a deep flavor with anchovy, bonito, beef, etc.
- You can boil the bonito for about 5 minutes and sift through a sieve to use as soup.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president