This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
100g flatfish sashimi
1 bowl of white rice
50g sprout vegetables
2 sesame leaves
1 green pepper
Seasonings(Red pepper paste)
2 tablespoons red pepper paste
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Some sesame salt
How to Cook
1. Prepare flatfish sashimi with fresh raw fish.
2. Shred cucumber, carrot, lettuce, sesame leaves, and chop green pepper. Put sprout vegetables in a sieve and wash them lightly with running water to remove moisture.
3. Put the rest of the seasoning in red pepper paste and make sweet and sour red pepper paste.
4. Put plenty of vegetables on warm white rice, sashimi, and sprinkle sesame seeds.
5. Add sweet and sour red pepper paste and mix to suit your taste
Cooking Master's Secret
- For raw fish, sea bream, beef tongue, salmon, hanchi(white squid), mountain squid, abalone, sea squirt, frozen tuna, etc. are also good.
- You can also add vegetables such as radish, pear, garland chrysanthemum, radish sprout, and garlic side.
- Super red pepper paste is purchased for commercial use and put in the refrigerator for use.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president
(월드코리안신문에 소식을 알려주세요: △카톡ID worldkorean △위챗ID worldkorean △이메일 email@example.com)