This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
1 bottle of freshwater
1/2 of green onions(20g green onions)
1 green pepper
1 boiled egg
Seasoning Sauce(sauce included in commercially available seasoned noodle)
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Some sesame salt
3 tablespoon freshwater snail brot
How to Cook
1. Place freshwater snail on a sieve, leaving a little bit of broth, and slice it into pieces or use it whole.
2. Cut cucumber in half, cut diagonally, pickle in salt, and cut onion in half. Cut the white part of the green onion in half, remove the wick, roll it up in layers, roll
it into thin pieces, and soak it in cold water with onions to remove the spicy taste.
3. Cut green pepper in half, remove seeds, and cut diagonally. Prepare boiled eggs as well.
4. Boil the noodle lightly in boiling water, pick it up quickly, rub, wash it, and drain it with a sieve.
5. Mix freshwater snail and all ingredients in a large bowl, mix with seasoning sauce and freshwater snail broth. Add sesame oil and sesame salt and serve on a plate.
6. Put the noodle noodles in the bowl where the freshwater snail was beaten, and lightly rub it, and serve next to the freshwater snail. Serve the cut boiled egg.
Cooking Master's Secret
- You can mix only freshwater snail, or add dried pollack, fresh squid or dried squid.
- Vegetables such as cabbage, carrots, and sesame leaves may be added.
- If there is no Seasonings for seasoned noodle, add red pepper powder and red pepper paste(red pepper powder 1 tablespoon, red pepper paste 2 tablespoon, soy sauce 1/2 tablespoon, sugar 1 tablespoon, vinegar 1 tablespoon, sesame oil 1 tablespoon, a little sesame salt, freshwater snail broth 3 tablespoon)
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president