This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
1 serving of pasta noodles (80g)
2 cloves of garlic
5 cherry tomatoes
50g shrimp meat(100g frozen assorted seafood)
1/2 bottle of tomato sauce(commercially available 200g)
2 tablespoon olive oil
A little salt and pepper
A little parsley
Boiling water(mineral water)
How to Cook
1. Add 1/2 tablespoon of salt to 1L of boiling water, add spaghetti noodles, and boil in aldente for about 7 minutes.
2. Put the broth in a pot and heat it.
3. Cut cherry tomatoes in half or 1/4, and crush garlic with a knife. Cook squid and shrimp meat in boiling water to dry it.
4. Put olive oil in a pan, add garlic, and stir-fry. Add the sliced cherry tomatoes
and tomato sauce and boil slowly over low heat.
5. Add boiled noodles, seafood, and pepper, and fry them together so that it is well seasoned.
6. Put the finished tomato pasta in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley powder.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Spaghetti should be boiled in boiling water with plenty of salt to make it taste slightly, and boil it with a woody aldente so that it has a little core.
- Seafood can contain any number of different sea food depending on the season and preference(mussels, clams etc).
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president