This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.
1 slice of salmon(150g)
100g salad greens
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon butter
A little black pepper
Commercially available tartar sauce
How to Cook
1. Remove the water from the salmon, season with salt and pepper, and marinate with
2. Wash salad vegetables under running water and drain.
3. Put butter on a heated pan and bake the marinated salmon brown.
4. Put salad greens on a large plate and sprinkle with grilled salmon and tartar sauce. Serve with lemon slices.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Defrost frozen salmon sufficiently to remove moisture before cooking.
- Do not turn over often when baking, turn over and bake the other when one side becomes golden.
- Marinade : Before cooking meat or fish, it is soaked in oil and herbs to flavor or soften it.
- You can also add asparagus, mushrooms, broccoli, etc.
- For tartar sauce, finely chop onions, boiled eggs, pickles, and green peppers, and mix
mayonnaise and lemon juice.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president