This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
3 bread rolls
30g ham meat
1 boiled egg
3 tablespoon mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon sugar
A little black pepper
How to Cook
1. Prepare the bread roll in half.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into large pieces. Boil them in a pan or microwave.
When hot, add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and mash them.
3. Slice the cucumber thinly, pickle it with salt, dry it, and chop it. Chop the onion, meat, and boiled egg finely.
4. Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper to the mashed potatoes and chopped ingredients from step 3, and mix well.
5. Put potato salad on the prepared bread roll to make a small, simple sandwich.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Instead of bread roll, you can dig out the baguette bread and mix it with potato salad and dug bread to make a tunnel-shaped sandwich.
- Instead of chopped vegetables, you can chop them into pieces.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president