This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
3 tablespoon mayonnaise
How to Cook
1. Cut potatoes into 1cm square shape, boil them in water, and cool them.
2. Slice the cucumber thinly, pickle it with a little salt, and drain the water.
3. Finely chop the onion and drain it to remove the spicy taste.
4. Finely chop the parsley, wrap it in a small window, rinse well in cold water, and squeeze.
5. Mix the prepared potatoes, cucumber and onions with mayonnaise, salt, and
Cooking Master's Secret
- When the potatoes are hot, they must be seasoned with Mayo dressing to soak into the inside.
- You can cook potatoes and crush them thoroughly with potato masher.
- Parsley is difficult to buy raw, so use dry, easy to store.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president