This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
150g chicken breast
Vegetables for salad
3 tablespoon mastered sauce
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon seed mustard
1/2 tablespoon vinegar
1/2 tablespoon sugar
How to Cook
1. Boil chicken breasts with a little rice wine, tear it according to the texture, and season (you can use commercially cooked chicken breasts).
2. Wash vegetables for salad under running water and drain.
3. Cut the olive as it is or slice it.
4. Mix mastered with other seasonings to make salad dressing.
5. Put chicken breast and vegetables on a plate and serve with or sprinkle with mastered sauce.
Cooking Master's Secret
- If chicken breasts are boiled like stock with celery, onions, peppercorns, and bay leaves,
the flavor of chicken breasts will improve.
- Chicken breast can be seasoned and fried like Cajun fried and then added to salad.
- You can also chop bacon and onion in the dressing.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president