This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
1/2 tofu (150g)
1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
1/2 cup water
10g green onions
3 pepperoncino tablets
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon red pepper powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon chopped green onion
1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
Some sesame salt
How to Cook
1. Cut the tofu thick into 3×4×0.5cm pieces and sprinkle with salt. Slice the green onion into thin slices.
2. Put the rest of the ingredients in soy sauce to make stew sauce.
3. Use a kitchen towel to dry the tofu, heat a pan, cover with cooking oil and sesame oil, and cook the tofu back and forth.
4. Spread a layer of tofu in a pan, leave a little spicy red pepper and stew sauce on top, and sprinkle evenly, then add a layer of tofu and pour all the remaining sauce. Pour 1/2 cup of water and put it on fire to boil.
5. When the seasoning water boils, reduce the heat and add seasoning water to it. Cook the tofu until the soup is almost gone, and then put on the sliced green
Cooking Master's Secret
- When cooking tofu, make sure that the hard tofu is browned in oil before cooking to keep the tofu in shape without breaking.
- If you want spicy taste, you can use spicy red pepper powder or Cheongyang green pepper instead.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president