This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
1 Cheongyang green pepper
1/2 red pepper
1 green onion
2 tablespoons cooking oil
How to Cook
1. For squid, put your hand on the body to remove the intestines, and remove the legs by removing the mouth. Wash your body under running water.
2. Cut the squid body into a ring shape, and cut the legs into 5cm long.
3. Cut carrots into 4cm long pieces and cut into 1×4cm pieces flat. Cut the onion in half and cut into lengths.
4. Divide green pepper and red pepper in half, remove seeds, cut diagonally, and shred green onion.
5. M ix red pepper paste and a l l other seasoning ingredients to make stir-fried seasoning, and mix with trimmed squid and vegetables.
6. pre-heat a pan, coat with cooking oil, add seasoned squid and vegetables, and quickly fry over high heat.
Cooking Master's Secret
- It is convenient to purchase trimmed squid.
- It is good to use a green onion knife on the cuttlefish sheath
- Squid becomes tough when cooked for a long time, so it is delicious to roast over high heat for a short time.
- It can be eaten as a rice bowl on top of the rice, or boiled and mixed with thin noodles
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president