This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
3 eggs(1 cup)
1 thin green onion(Or 1 tablespoon chopped thick green onion)
12 tablespoon salted shrimp
12 tablespoon rice wine
13 cup water(seaweed soup)
How to Cook
1. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix well with salted shrimp, rice wine, thin green onion, water, and sugar.
2. Add well-dissolved egg water to the stone pot and stir.
3. Stir until the lumps are lumped, and when 80% is cooked evenly, cover the lid and reduce the heat.
4. It smells slightly burnt and turns off the fire when a few drops of water overflow.
5. Open the lid and add a few drops of sesame oil over the swollen steamed egg to add savory taste.
Cooking Master's Secret
- As time goes by, the eggs in the hot stone pot are softly cooked and swelled, so it is best to eat them immediately.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president