This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
100 g beef
1 tablespoon olive oil(edible oil)
3 cloves of garlic
20 g carrots
20 g onion
30 g potatoes
20 g celery
How to Cook
1. Cut beef thick into 2cm.
2. Cut carrots, onions, potatoes, and celery thickly.
3. Heat the olive oil and garlic in a thick pan and fry the beef until the surface is brown. Add vegetables and fry.
4. When it’s fried to a certain extent, add flour and fry until it turns brown. Add whole tomato and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the stock and boil for 20 minutes or more to harmonize the taste.
5. Season with salt and pepper, put in a bowl, and sprinkle with parsley powder.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Bouquet Garni : Thyme, parsley, celery, laurel leaves, etc. are tied together. Small bunches of parsley, etc., added to add flavor to soups
- When you fry vegetables, put the potatoes later to avoid breaking the shape. When the stew boils and bubbles form, remove it and boil it by stirring occasionally so that it doesn't break.
- Whole tomato can be replaced with raw tomato or tomato pastry.
- Do not store the leftover whole tomato as it is, but keep it in a refrigerated or freezer container for safe storage.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president