This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
12 cup mozzarella cheese
13 cup pancake powder
12 cup water
How to Cook
1. Cut potatoes into thin pieces and soak them in water to slightly remove the starch and drain the water.
2. Chop the onion finely.
3. Put the pancake powder and cold water well, then add the potato vegetables and onion.
4. When the pan is heated, top with cooking oil and add the dough to bake crispy.
Cooking Master's Secret
- When frying pancakes, heat the pan enough to give it a crispy taste by first over high heat.
- Instead of potato vegetable pancakes, you can finely grind potatoes on a grater and eat them into soft pancakes.
- You can also bake an egg on top of potato vegetable pancakes.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president