This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
How to Cook
1. For sausages, put a sheath 2~3 times, add a little salt to boiling water, and blanch it in cold water.
2. Cut the asparagus diagonally into size that is easy to eat.
3. Put olive oil in a heated pan, add asparagus, season with salt and pepper, and fry.
4. Put the boiled sausage and fry it brown.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Since sausages are processed products, it is better to boil them in boiling water to remove saltiness and remove oil.
- You can also put olive oil and flavor with garlic or green onions and fry.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president