This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.<Editor's note>
200g pork belly
1 N ew pine mushroom(button mushroom)
1/2 tablespoon seasoned miso
Rice wine(for cooking) 1 Tablespoon
1 tablespoon water
How to Cook
1. Cut the pork belly into 4cm long.
2. Cut new pine mushroom into 0.5cm thick. Chop the onion thick, and cut the green onion into 4cm long.
3. Make a miso paste by mixing miso, rice wine and sesame oil, and season it with pork belly.
4. Put pork belly seasoned with miso on a hot pan and cook both sides evenly. Grill mushrooms and vegetables together.
5. Serve with vegetables wrap.
Cooking Master's Secret
Oil sauce: 1 tablespoon sesame oil, salt and pepper powder.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president