This column contains easy recipes that even beginners can easily make with not hard-to-find but common ingredients that will always exist when you open your refrigerator, and it will be a great culinary guide to convey sophisticated taste of home-made meals.[Editort's note]
2 cups manila clams
2 roots of chives
1 dry pepper
3 cloves of garlic
1 clove ginger
1 tablespoon rice wine
A little salt
A little cooking oil
How to Cook
1. Soak manila clams in light salt water, cover with a dark lid, leave for a while, and then remove, then rub and wash.
2. Cut the chives into 4cm long, and thinly slice the garlic and ginger. Slice the dried pepper thinly and shake off the seeds.
3. Put oil in a heated pan and fry the prepared garlic, ginger, and dried red pepper. When the aroma of the ingredients is even, add manila clams, rice wine, salt, and chives and quickly fry over high heat. Cover for a while and cook.
Cooking Master's Secret
- Since sausages are processed products, it is better to boil them in boiling water to remove saltiness and remove oil.
- You can also put olive oil and flavor with garlic or green onions and fry.
Mi Ran Park: Korean cooking master(대한민국 한식대가), DaeBok company vice president